10 Thursdays, 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Special Note: This class is taught online. If you are not signing up because of it, please let us know so we may try to accommodate your request for an in-person class or know of your preferences for future classes. Thank you
Book: Distributed material or material available online + Sì! L’italiano in mano. Manuale e corso pratico di italiano per stranieri. Livello elementare, intermedio e superiore by Claudio Manella – ISBN: 978-8887883190
Location: Taught online via Zoom. An invitation and explanations on how to join the meeting will be sent to registered students.
Instructor: Enrico Della Pietra
Price: $250 (early registration) $280 (After 01/15)
Dates: 02/01 – 04/04
Need more information? Enrico will host a Meet & Greet online on Thursday January 11th from 5:00 to 6:00 p.m. Sign up by clicking here to receive a link to join the meeting and ask your questions!
In this level you will continue to expand your foundation and broaden your topics of conversation with a primary focus on hypothetical sentences.
– you have completed the Advanced Beginning level with us (have taken it several times) or its equivalent
– you have studied and used all tenses of the indicative mood but continue to need practice
– You may have some knowledge of hypothetical sentences but are not yet able to be flawless in their use.
– you can understand the main ideas of rather complex texts on both concrete and abstract topics
– you are able to interact with a certain degree of fluency and spontaneity with native speakers.
This class taught entirely in Italian – like all previous levels before this one – builds on the more basic structures of the Italian language. Tenses and other basic structures are reviewed to help students attain proficiency in listening, speaking, reading and writing.
The grammatical focus of this class is on the conditional and subjunctive moods to enable students to understand and use hypothetical sentence structures, and other grammatical topics will be discussed during the course of every week’s conversations on an as needed basis.
If you know that this is the right level/class for you, please sign up!
If you are considering this class and would like to ensure it will suit your needs, please sign up by clicking here for a Meet & Greet with Enrico on Thursday January 11th or get in touch.