8 Thursdays, 10:15 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.
Location: Taught online via Zoom. An invitation and explanations on how to join the meeting will be sent to registered students.
Instructor: Ángela Gozálvez
Price: $200 (early registration) $220 (after 04/18)
Dates: 05/06 – 06/24
In this level you will continue to expand your foundation and broaden your topics of conversation.
It is common to attend this level several times in order to truly acquire the presented material. Yet each session will not be a simple “repeat” of the previous ones. The information will be covered in further details from session to session hence expanding your knowledge and reinforcing what you have already seen.
– you have completed the Advanced Beginning levels (or their equivalent)
– you can use most regular and irregular verbs in the present tense (indicative mood) and progressive present
– you can differentiate between the uses of Ser y Estar
– you can use the future tense of regular and irregular verbs
– you have studied and used past tenses (pretérito imperfecto, indefinido, perfecto, y pluscuamperfecto) for quite some time but continue to need practice with these tenses
This class, taught entirely in Spanish like all previous levels before this one, reviews and practices the most common structures of the Spanish language. Tenses and basic sentence structures are reviewed to help students attain proficiency in listening, speaking, reading and writing. The grammatical focus of this class is on past tenses, as well as the imperative and conditional moods for students who have already studied all these tenses but haven’t mastered them fully.
If you know that this is the right level for you, please sign up!
If you are not sure, let us help and evaluate if it is. Sign up to attend our Free Practice & Evaluate session of 04/15. And if you are unable to attend, please get in touch by email or sign up for an online informational meeting on April 15th.