10 Wednesdays, 10:15 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.
Book: Materials will be available through the instructor
Location: Taught online via Zoom. An invitation and explanations on how to join the meeting will be sent to registered students.
Instructor: Ángela Gozálvez
Price: $248 (early registration) $275 (after 01/15)
Dates: 02/01 – 04/05
Need more information? Please attend our informational meeting on January 11th or get in touch.
In this level you will continue to expand your foundation and broaden your topics of conversation.
It is common to attend this level several times in order to truly acquire the presented material. Yet each session will not be a simple “repeat” of the previous ones. The information will be covered in further details from session to session hence expanding your knowledge and reinforcing what you have already seen.
– you have completed the Advanced Beginning levels (or their equivalent)
– you can use most regular and irregular verbs in the present tense (indicative mood) and progressive present
– you can differentiate between the uses of Ser y Estar
– you can use the future tense of regular and irregular verbs
– you have studied and used past tenses (pretérito imperfecto, indefinido, perfecto, y pluscuamperfecto) for quite some time but continue to need practice with these tenses
This class, taught entirely in Spanish like all previous levels before this one, reviews and practices the most common structures of the Spanish language. Tenses and basic sentence structures are reviewed to help students attain proficiency in listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
The grammatical focus of this class is on the Imperative mood for students who have already studied it and the introduction to the Subjunctive mood.
If you know that this is the right level/class for you, please sign up!
If you need assistance to determine if this class is right for you, we would be happy to help.
Please attend our informational meeting on January 11th or get in touch.