10 Thursdays, 5:30 – 7:00 p.m. – This class is full. Please get in touch to discuss options.
Book: Nuevo español en marcha 2 by Francisca Castro Viudez, Pilar Diaz Ballesteros, Ignacio Rodero Diez, Carmen Sardinero Francos ISBN: 9788497783781
Instructor: Nina Garces Ornstein
Price: $243 (early registration) $270 (after 9/12)
Dates: 10/03 – 12/12 – No class on Thanksgiving week, 11/28
In this level you will slowly expand your foundation and broaden your topics of conversation through stories told in the past.
– you have completed at least an Introduction to Spanish Part 2 class or a Faux-Beginner class with us or their equivalent
– You can easily describe and make comparisons
– you can use most regular and irregular verbs in the present tense (indicative mood) and progressive present but the right conjugation doesn’t always pop up as quickly as you’d like it
– you know there are differences between the use of Ser y Estar… but you still have a hard time differentiating
– you can use the future tense of regular and irregular verbs
– you may have begun to tackle past tenses (pretérito imperfecto, indefinido, perfecto y pluscuamperfecto) but you still cannot use them well
This class, taught entirely in Spanish like all previous levels before this one, reviews the basic structures of the Spanish language. Tenses and other basic structures are reviewed to help students attain proficiency in listening, speaking, reading and writing. The grammatical focus of this class is on past tenses, as well as the imperative and conditional moods.
Out of stock