10 Wednesdays, 5:30 – 7:00 p.m. This class is full. Please get in touch.
Special Note: This class is taught in person. If you are not signing up because of it, please let us know so we may try to accommodate your request for an online class or know of your preferences for future classes. Thank you
Book: Nuevo español en marcha 2 by Francisca Castro Viudez, Pilar Diaz Ballesteros, Ignacio Rodero Diez, Carmen Sardinero Francos ISBN: 9788497783781
Location: This class will be taught in-person at the school, 75 Market Street in Portland
Instructor: Ángela Gozálvez
Price: $250 (early registration) $280 (after 09/17)
Dates: 09/27 – 12/13 – Please note: No class on 10/18 and no class during Thanksgiving week.
Need more information? Please attend our open house on September 13th or get in touch.
In this level you will expand your foundation and broaden your topics of conversation through stories told in the past.
It is common to attend this level several times in order to truly acquire the presented material. Yet each session will not be a simple “repeat” of the previous ones. The information will be covered in further details from session to session hence expanding your knowledge and reinforcing what you have already seen.
– you have completed at least the Faux-Beginner classes (or their equivalent) successfully
– You can easily describe and make comparisons
– you can use most regular and irregular verbs in the present tense (indicative mood) and progressive present but the right conjugation doesn’t always pop up as quickly as you’d like it
– you know there are differences between the use of Ser y Estar… but you still have a hard time differentiating
– you can use the future tense of regular and irregular verbs
– you may have begun to tackle past tenses (pretérito imperfecto, indefinido, perfecto y pluscuamperfecto) but you still cannot use them well
This class, taught entirely in Spanish like all previous levels before this one, reviews the basic structures of the Spanish language. Tenses and other basic structures are reviewed to help students attain proficiency in listening, speaking, reading and writing. The grammatical focus of this class is on past tenses, as well as the imperative and conditional moods.
If you know that this is the right level/class for you, please sign up!
If you need assistance to determine if this class is right for you, we would be happy to help.
Please attend our open house on September 13th or get in touch.
Out of stock