1 Thursday, 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Book: Japanese for busy people I – Romanized Version Text / Revised 3rd Edition ISBN: 9784770030085. If you already have a book please “bring” it but otherwise, material will be provided.
Location: Taught online via Zoom. An invitation and explanations on how to join the meeting will be sent to registered students.
Instructor: Madoka Iriguchi Burkinshaw
Price: FREE but registration is required
Registration deadline: 1/10 to give us time to contact you and send you the invitation to join the zoom meeting.
This “demo class” will give you a sense of the way we structure our Introduction to Japanese classes, whether you are interested in the Part 1 — for beginners with no prior experience — or the Part 2 — for beginners who have completed the Part 1 class or a similar class.
Sign up if:
- you want to see how classes are taught
- you wonder if the level is right for you
- you haven’t taken classes in a while and it would be fun to try again!
- you want something to do from home
- you just took a class, you miss your classmates and want to say hello
- It’s FREE – What do you have to lose?
If you need assistance to determine if this class is right for you, we would be happy to help. Please get in touch!